In addition to the instructions below, you can also learn how to set your project up by watching the following video:
Go to the reflector server that your account was set up on:
http://us-reflector.streamguys.com or http://eu-reflector.streamguys.com
- After logging in, you'll be taken directly to the Projects page. To add a new project, click on "Add New".
- Give your project a name and description and then click on "Create ".
- It'll then take you to the Devices page:
- Click "Add New" and give the encoding device a name and enter in it's MAC (without the colons).
The MAC address for the Barix box can be found in the upper right hand corner of the Barix box's main config page.
- Set Type to "Encoder".
- Leave other options as default unless otherwise specified.
- Click save
- Now, go back to your projects.
- Click on "Modify" and you should now see the device you added.
- Then repeat the add device steps with the MAC address from your decoding device.
- If both Devices are configured correctly and have successfully contacted the server, you should see the following: