In addition to the instructions below, you can also learn how to set your project up by watching the following video:
Go to the reflector server that your account was set up on:
http://us-reflector.streamguys.com or http://eu-reflector.streamguys.com
- After logging in, you'll be taken directly to the Projects page. To add a new project, click on "Add New".
- Give your project a name and description and then click on "Create ".
- It'll then take you to the Devices page:
The MAC address for the Barix box can be found in the upper right hand corner of the Barix box's main config page.
- Click "Add New" and give the encoding device a name and enter in it's MAC (without the colons).
- Set Type to "Encoder".
- Leave other options as default unless otherwise specified.
- Click save
- Now, go back to your projects.
- Click on "Modify" and you should now see the device you added.
- Then repeat the add device steps with the MAC address from your decoding device.
- If both Devices are configured correctly and have successfully contacted the server, you should see the following: